Les Ormes Golf Course
Les Ormes boasts a fabulous 9 hole golf course with views overlooking St Ouens Bay. Each hole is challenging and tests your golfing skills. Les Ormes prides itself on having the golf course open all year, with very little weather disruption.
Please remember the following when playing at Les Ormes:
- To check in at reception before going up to the first tee
- When booking you may be joined up with other golfers
- Golf shoes must be worn, no jeans or tracksuit bottoms
- Please repair divots and pitch marks
- All green fees are full payment on booking, no refunds
- Golf buggy use is subject to course conditions. Golf buggy bookings are only requests and cannot be guaranteed, customers with medical conditions and members will be given priority over buggy use
- Slow play may result in you being asked to leave the course with a credit note issued. No refunds will be given.
Credits will only be given if the course is closed due to adverse weather. For more on these please see our terms and conditions.
Les Ormes boasts a fabulous 9 hole golf course with views overlooking St Ouens Bay. Our prices reflect the continues quality we offer a…Find out more »
Take out one of our memberships today and start saving each time you play.Find out more »