Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All sports must be paid for in full on booking.
2. You must check in at reception prior to going to your activity, bringing with you your customer confirmation and membership card if you are a member.
3. All payments are non-refundable and non transferable. A credit can be given, in cases where the booking can not go ahead due to force majure, This includes
extreme weather, when we may close the golf course or any other activity including corporate events with a booking credit given. We regret we cannot accept liability or pay compensation for cancellation or reduction of service due to acts out of our control.
During wind and rain the golf will remain open for play. Our strict policy is play come what may.
4. Only book if you know you can play. Prices for all sports and activities can change at anytime. Customers who may have booked at a cheaper rate will not be charged again. Customers who have been charged a more expensive rate will not be offered a reduction.
5. Booking Times: Golf - 7 day golfers may book tee times 2 days in advance, 5 day and pay and play members 2 weeks in advance and visitors 4 weeks.
Tennis - Rackets members may book tennis courts 2 days in advance, tennis members 2 weeks and visitors 4 weeks in advance.
Soccer Dome pitches may be booked 2 weeks in advance up until the day.
6. All golf bookings are based on 4 balls. Please be aware you may be paired up. All online bookings are a minimum of 2 players per tee off time.
7. The correct attire must be worn at all times for each of the sporting activities
Les Ormes reserves the right to cancel your booking without refund if you
are incorrectly attired. See 8, 9, 10 and 11.
8. Golf -Each golfer must have there own clubs, Metal spikes are not permitted on the course or in the bar / restaurant. No denim jeans, jackets, shirts or other items of denim clothing, no scruffy / work clothes or tracksuits are to be worn on the course. Strictly collared shirts. Golf buggy use is subject to course conditions. Golf buggy bookings are only requests and cannot be guaranteed, customers with medical conditions and members will be given priority over buggy use
9. Tennis - Indoor non-marking shoes must be worn at all times whilst on court.
10. Gym - Indoor training shoes only. The correct footwear and clothing will assist you in your training. The Les Ormes Sport Shop has a wide range of golf, tennis and gym products.
11. Soccer Dome - Trainers or astro shoes are permitted. Blades, metal or screw in studs are strictly forbidden.
12. When the golf course, tennis courts, soccer dome or the gym is closed, no person may play and all bookings are cancelled. A credit will be given in adverse weather conditions, where the course has been caused to close. It is then up to the individual (s) concerned to re-book their activity by visiting the main reception or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of their original booking. Failure to do so will result in the booking being lost.
14a. No shows:
Golf - Member / Visitor / Guest tee off times booked, but not fulfilled, will not be entitled to a refund. 5 day and 7 day members that book and do not show will be invoiced at the pay and play members rate. Failure to receive payment may result in your membership being revoked. Please make sure you check in at the reception before going out on the course.
14b. Tennis - Member / Visitor / Guest tennis court booked, but not fulfilled, will not be entitled to a refund. Rackets members and tennis members that book and do not show will be invoiced at the non-members rate. Please make sure you check in at the reception before going on to court.
14c. Gym - Member / Visitor / Guest booked classes, but not fulfilled, will not be entitled to a refund. Members that book and do not show will be invoiced at the non-members rate. Please make sure you check in at the reception before going up to the gym.
14d. Soccer Dome - Member / Visitor / Guest pitch booked but not fulfilled, will not be entitled to a refund.
15. Maximum playing time for 9 holes is 2 hours and 4 hours for 18 holes. This rule was introduced to reduce slow play.
16. Please be on the 1st tee at least 10 minutes prior to tee off time.
17. Customers are responsible for their own actions anywhere on the Les Ormes site. If you damage someone or something it is your responsibility. You can add most sports to your household insurance.
18. Les Ormes is a fantastic complex and we wish to keep it that way. Customers are required to respect the etiquette of their chosen activity. A free guide to golf etiquette can be obtained from the reception. Not only will this help you enjoy the game but it improves safety.
19. Les Ormes Facilities are for the sole use of the person or club booking that facility or activity. You cannot book Les Ormes facilities to resell in whole or part to a third party, without prior permission from Les Ormes in writing. Breaching this term may result in your booking being cancelled without refund.
20. Please note Les Ormes will be a totally no smoking site (inside and all public external areas including the golf course, car parks and paths) from 1st January 2016.
21. Email & Marketing
On and after booking Les Ormes will send you administrative and promotional emails. These emails are automatically generated and contain important information about your booking
22. Data Protection
Les Ormes may need to hold non-sensitive information about your booking electronically to enable us to fulfil our contract with you. However after departure you can request we delete all electronic information which relates to your booking.
Les Ormes may send you email information after you have departed from time to time, you can un-subscribe from these emails by following the link at the bottom of the email.
23. Parties / Events
Customers wishing to cancel there party or event will be charged 25% cancellation fee if cancelled 3 weeks or less of the event taking place.« Back to Golf