Pricing and Information
60 Minute Party
£225 without food £321 with food
Elimination style 60 minute party for ages 8+ based on 12 people
The perfect quick fire game for all parties or events. When a player is hit with an arrow, they are out of the game until one of their teammates catches an arrow or knocks out one of the spots from the opposing team's 5-spot target.
The object of this style of play is to have the most players and target spots remaining at the end of a timed game (typically 5 to 10 minutes depending on scheduling and number of players).
Getting a Player Out
A player is considered out and must leave the field if:
- The player is hit with an opposing teams arrow in any of the following areas:
- Players body (including the head)
- Any and all clothing (uniform)
- Any equipment (bows, arrows, masks, etc.)
- The player shoots an arrow that is caught mid-air by an opposing player
Recalling a Player
A player can return to the game if:
- A teammate catches an opponent's arrow in mid-air
- A teammate knocks out one of the spots from the opposing team's 5-spot target.
additional children may be added at a cost of £18.75 without food or £26.75 with food (maximum 20 children per event)
Our party food room is a plain room provided for your food only, it is not a function hall for additional party games. Should you wish to decorate this room for your party please contact us to arrange the time you are able to access the room.
The food will be provided by the restaurant in one of our party rooms. We are unable to guarantee which room will be allocated for your party.